What We Do
We are delighted to offer the 10 Dental Care Plans – our own membership scheme, which enables us to provide you with the treatment and support necessary to control dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness. Our modern health-promoting approach with continuing care can mean:
- Fewer fillings
- Less dental decay
- Less likelihood of toothache
- More attractive teeth
- More choice
- Reduced costs
- Helping to keep your own teeth for life.
As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. We at 10 Dental believe that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own 10 Dental Care Plans which provide the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment
- Greater choice of treatment and materials
- More time to help prevent decay and gum disease
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments
- Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who regularly visit the practice.Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member! Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, checks for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.